Monday, January 30, 2012

Sam -- From His Point of View!

I read about this quiz in this blog post and I wanted to try it with Sam. Ask your child the following questions. The answers were written exactly as Sam responded. (Except the for the parts in parentheses which are clarifying some of his response's.) Some of Sam's answers surprised me :) And I did this quiz with Sam on Saturday, January 28, 2012. I will try to remember to do it again in six months and see how his answers change. Or don't change as the case may be!
What is your name? Sam
How old are you? one (he was two at the time)
What is your favourite colour? orange and red
Who is your best friend? Olivia (from New Mom's group)
What is your favourite animal? elephant and Tigger (the animals he sleeps with)
What is your favourite movie? Water video (Baby Einstein)
What is your favourite book? "This is my best book!"
What is your favourite food? peanut butter and kiwi
What is your favourite song? Jingle Bells, Batman smells, laid an egg yeah!
What makes you happy? singing Jingle Bells
What makes you sad? When I want something
What is your favourite game? playing bouncy ball
Can you write your name for me? "S-A-M!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)