Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Rachel, Jeremiah and Will (and Nathan too!)

Our Monday in KW was spent meeting new babies, some who were newer than others! First of all we got the chance to visit with Karen, Andrew, Caleb and their new addition, Nathan! Nathan was born on Saturday so he was very little when we saw him. Caleb reminded me a lot of Sam and I can't wait for the two of them to be able to play together.

Karen and Andrew are in the middle of renovations, plus with having a new baby, so I didn't stay for very long. As with most people I saw this visit, I am looking forward to good conversations when we move back. I'm also excited because Karen and Andrew are some of our only friends who have kids who are our kids' ages. Yay!

Then it was off to Jon and Kristen's new house to meet up with Kristen and Jeremiah and Jen and Will, who had driven down from Newmarket for the day. Thanks again for doing that Jen. And Kristen made an awesome squash soup for lunch -- it rocked!

I was so excited to meet Will and Jeremiah and I think Rachel had a good time with them! I missed taking the picture where Rachel and Will were holding hands and Rachel tried to suck Will's thumb! It was super-cute :)

It was fun to dream about a few months from now when our family will be closer and can get together with these two families a little more often. And Kristen and Jen -- we will have to make that playgroup happen! See you again in a few months. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)