Saturday, February 25, 2012

Winter Has Flung...

... a lot of snow at us since last night.

(Sidenote: I asked Dave today, "You say 'Spring has sprung' and all that's been going through my head is 'Winter has won!' but I don't want to give it that much power, so what DO you say?" and he responded with the title of this post!)

Here are some pictures from this morning before I shoveled.

And here are some pictures from after I shoveled. The picture on the left is from when I shoveled at 8:30 this morning. The picture on the right is from when I shoveled at 2:30 this afternoon.
Our front walk.

Leading to our backyard.

The sidewalk in front of our house.

Our car, which we haven't even begun to uncover yet!

It reminds me of this weekend last winter when I was pregnant with Rachel and poor Dave was so sick of shoveling. I actually like shoveling so today has been a lot of fun. I'm just starting to run out of space to put all the snow!

And the snow is STILL falling and we are under a "Heavy Snowfall Warning" so I don't think we've seen the last of this yet. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)