Saturday, February 04, 2012

Sleep, Sleep, Glorious Sleep

At least I remember it being glorious. I haven't been getting much of it lately. Miss Rachel is up to something (teething? a cold? really really really hungry? lonely?) which means she is also up about every one to two hours ALL. NIGHT. LONG. I haven't really slept since 4 this morning and that was getting to bed after midnight and nursing Rachel at 2. sigh. It's been a loo-oo-ooong day. And since Dave was running an experiment all day and is leaving for a week-long trip to London, ON tomorrow, life is not looking to make room for those three (four? do I hear five?) hour daily naps I've been dreaming of. Fortunately my parents are coming to help out starting on Monday.

Anyways, I thought I would post two lovely pictures of our children sleeping and then head off to dreamland myself but only one of the two is asleep as you can see from photos. Sam is spelling out Sandra Boynton's Snoozers to himself, "I-M N-O-T T-I-R-E-D." (And the photo of Rachel sleeping with her legs crossed, resting on Funny Bunny just totally makes me laugh! Or maybe it's the lack of sleep making me laugh!)

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)