Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Project 364: Days 229 Through 236

August 18, 2014 -- Sam set up a Tire Store with his Lego.
August 19, 2014 -- We made ice cream in a bag for a treat this day. Yum!
August 20, 2014 -- We had fun with baking soda and coloured vinegar!
August 21, 2014 -- Since I was sick, I took no pictures this day :( I think this is only the second day I've missed all year. Sadness :(

August 22, 2014 -- Sam and his friend (who is blognonymous) had a sleepover in the basement. They watched Mighty Machines, ate popcorn, and didn't fall asleep until close to 11pm. Yerghks :()
August 23, 2014 -- Dave did some preparation for me for the worship service I was leading the next day. I really like how you can see the mirror reflecting on the wall in the right hand corner. That was completely unplanned!
August 24, 2014 -- Rachel quickly got into this dot game but proved that she still needs to work on her counting skills :)
August 25, 2014 -- Organizing and cleaning in the playroom was on the agenda this day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good week. Here's a question, do you ask your friends if it's okay to put them on the blog? Or, do they know you blog and ask that you not? I'm not quite sure what's proper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)