Monday, January 26, 2015

Week In The Life -- Friday

6:20 am -- I was diving into Exodus this day.
6:57 am -- Since I went to bed at 10:15 the previous night, I didn't get a blog post written, so I used this time to blog. And blogging means resizing pictures. Do you all have to resize your blog photos too? It's such a pain!
7:53 am -- Sam and Rachel were given the opportunity to eat breakfast. I also ate my breakfast too. And searched through the flyers for good price matching deals.
8:29 am -- We were getting ready for the walk to school. We walked this day, as opposed to taking the Chariot or the toboggan.
9:20 am -- We were home and it was time for doing dishes, laundry, and drinking tea and hot chocolate before heading out again at 10.
10:55 am -- Rachel was visiting Sam's class and I was helping to hand out pizza at lunchtime at Sam's school. Sidenote: Sam's teacher offered to have Rachel visit his class on days when I do pizza volunteering. I so appreciate it and Rachel loves having the opportunity to go to Sam's school.
12:02 -- Lunch was extra pizza in the car on the way to an emergency board meeting at the preschool. Rachel played with some of the kids while we met.
2:32 pm -- After the board meeting I drove out to the country to buy summer sausage at the Old Order Mennonite farm we always get it from.
2:44 pm -- Rachel, tired from her busy day, fell asleep in the car. Thus in the ten minutes of time I had, I drove home to unload bags, left Rachel sleeping in the car, and drove back to school to pick up Sam. I rarely do that but I just didn't have time to change Rachel into winter clothing and then walk.
5:26 pm -- After school, Sam and Rachel watched a video and I talked to my friend Karen on the phone for about an hour and a half.

5:37 pm -- Dave got home from work and I headed over to Janice's for a Girls' Evening, where I forgot to take pictures. Oops. It was a lot of fun, and after everyone else left, Janice and I ended up talking for another couple of hours about life. I got home around 11:30, and was in bed by around midnight.

Thanks for reading along with my Week In The Life. It was a crazy busy week to document and I'm very much looking forward to having way more time at home and way less time at the preschool this week.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I do resize my blog pictures, but it allows me to be more organized in selecting the pictures that I want to include in my posts and also makes the uploading process go a lot more quickly. I upload my photos to photobucket and not directly into blogger though. I like that photobucket is an easy online backup system. I did have to upgrade my account and pay a yearly fee since I put so many photos on there and the blog uses a lot of bandwidth, but it is still pretty affordable. Yes, that sounds like a crazy busy day and week, but I think it sounds like it had such a fun evening with the long friend talks and girls' night out. I haven't enjoyed one of those in forever. Sigh. I am hoping to reconnect with more old friends when we move to Raleigh, and I suspect you and I may have to have one late night while you are down here. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)