Monday, March 12, 2012

i'm sick...

...and feeling quite pathetic so I'm going to whine about it for a few sentences and go to bed. I have a sore throat, ears that pop every time I swallow burp or lean down, a continuous runny nose, sore muscles and no energy. Today Rachel sat in her high chair for an hour after she was done eating breakfast because 1) I had no energy to get her out and 2) she wasn't complaining. Sam made the hugest mess ever downstairs because I just. didn't. care. Dave came home early so I could get a break, even though he doesn't feel great either. He made supper and hung out with the kids while I folded one load of laundry in one hour. That might be a record, people! Being a stay-at-home mom is hard but being a sick stay-at-home mom is REALLY hard. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Until then, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)