Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Advances in Technology Eating!

So yesterday at New Mom's group I was asking how to start introducing chunkier foods to your baby. I'm wanting to get rid of our food grinder before we move because I feel like Rachel is so close to not needing it. The advice at New Mom's was "just go for it!" so we did. Here is Miss Rachel after her first experiment in self-feeding something that wasn't melt-in-your-mouth puffs! Yes, it was the messiest of all foods -- pasta and sauce! Ha ha ha!



Plus, here's a bonus video of Rachel and her new consonant sound! The original video was 40 seconds long but there was only about 10 seconds of Rachel talking so I edited it. You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)