Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Home And Recovering With A Lot Of Thankfulness

Thank you all for your encouraging words yesterday and your thoughts and prayers today. Sam's surgery was successful, took half the time we thought it would, and we are already at home. I am so thankful that Sam responded so well to everything.

I can already tell the most difficult part is going to be that Dave and I are exhausted from not sleeping well last night and waking up at 4:30am, and the anesthesia appears to have made Sam hyper and really talkative. However, if that's the worst of our problems then I have a lot to be thankful for.

Thank you again to all of you.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to hear it went well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Sam. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things went well! I was thinking of you all today - to the point where as soon as I got home from work today I opened my computer to see if there was an update! Hope you all get some rest tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear Sam's surgery went well, and I know you were very relieved!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)