Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Project 364: Days 351 Through 360

December 18, 2014 -- Rachel enjoyed playing with her Chanukah presents -- fairy wings and a puzzle.
 
December 19, 2014 -- Rachel poses beside her favourite light display at Wonders Of Winter -- a dancer!
December 20, 2014 -- We got our Christmas tree this day. Here are Dave, Rachel, Sam, and my dad pulling our tree cart in search of the perfect tree.
December 21, 2014 -- The hat and mitten tree at church was quite full after four Sundays of Advent.
December 22, 2014 -- In an attempt to be creative I served the kids a muffin tin lunch. Spoiler: They barely ate any of it. Awesome.
December 23, 2014 -- In spite of having a full day, I took no pictures :(

December 24, 2014 -- Our Christmas Tree on Christmas Eve.
December 25, 2014 -- Rachel received a Nail Art kit for Christmas. By the time I was able to get a picture she had managed to suck a few nails clean. Gross. (Left hand: flowers, Right hand: ladybugs. I never claimed to be an artist! Ha!)
December 26, 2014 -- It was a day of playing games. Here Dave, Sam, and Rachel play a version of Rummikub.
December 27, 2014 -- Sam and Rachel with my dad before Mom and Dad left after a wonderful visit.

3 comments:

  1. Your Christmas tree is so pretty! I kind of giggled about your kids not eating lunch. That sounds like something my kiddos would do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I like the muffin tin idea...too bad the kids didn't appreciate it fully!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Rachel will eat nail polish but not a yummy looking lunch made my mom? Kids are just weird, huh? Haha! I love that you have kept this project going. You inspire me, but I am still afraid to start because I know I will fail miserably. I have to usually keep my projects to something that can be achieved relatively quickly although I did manage to finish out Brody's 1st year weekly pictures. Here's hoping I can do that one again for Mattox. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)