Sunday, December 28, 2014

Project 364: Days 340 Through 350

I haven't done a Project 364 post in awhile so I have a bunch to catch up on. However, I also want to blog about some other things so over the course of this week you will get a few of these posts and a few other posts. I apologize in advance for the "Project 364" overload :)

December 7, 2014 -- I saved one of my ice carving pictures from the Christkindl Market for this day. I loved the detail in this carving.
December 8, 2014 -- Sam stayed home with a bad cough and watched a lot of "Octonauts" this day.
December 9, 2014 -- Sam was home for a second day in a row and I took no pictures. :(

December 10, 2014 -- Day three of being at home with Sam but I got (very belated) birthday cards ready for my nieces and nephew, and I got a lot of our Christmas cards addressed.
December 11, 2014 -- I took this picture of the sunset as I arrived home from the walk-in clinic with Sam. He had just been diagnosed with mild pneumonia.
December 12, 2014 -- I painted my toenails to prepare for Dave's work party the next night, but then I had to keep my feet warm in my comfort bag. It's tough being a woman! Ha ha ha!
December 13, 2014 -- The kids made Chanukah cookies at Tot Shabbat this day.
December 14, 2014 -- We went to a Waterloo Siskins hockey game this day. It was fun!
December 15, 2014 -- Janice and I delivered food hampers this afternoon. It was quite an eye-opener to see how people with poverty live in our community.
December 16, 2014 -- We went to a public lighting of our area's largest menorah for the first night of Chanukah. It was raining so you can see that in this picture.
December 17, 2014 -- Meet our mensches, Eric and Ariel. Yes, they are mini-Disney dolls. No, our kids don't know that. No, we aren't going to tell them! (I will be writing more about our mensches in a few days.)

1 comment:

  1. What a full and fun week...except for Sam being sick of course. Poor baby! I hate he had to be sick during the holidays. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)