Tuesday, June 17, 2014

To Rachel, On Her Third Birthday

Miss Rachel Katie -- Three years ago today, you came bursting into our lives. (You can read about that day here.) You completed our family and we can't imagine our lives without you. You are so different than Sam, and have been from day one. I always joke that you stomp your way through life and we love you for it.

Last year at this time, you weren't talking much, and now you have so much to tell us. You are always talking, singing, yelling, and laughing and we love it!!! Our quiet Rachel is no more :) I love how much you love your "big brother Sam" and how well the two of you play together. I love how you have discovered books this year, especially Franklin! You have enjoyed preschool so much and I am excited for you to have another year there.

Rachel, you are our comedian, our artist, and our social butterfly. We love you so much and hope you enjoy being three.

I love you always,
Mommy
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
 
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014
May 2014
June 2014

HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY
RACHEL!!!

10 comments:

  1. So many great pics! Happy birthday, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Oh my goodness - her growth kind of sneaked up on me until I saw all the pictures side by side. What a great year of becoming quite the little lady!!! She's a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I couldn't believe how much she had grown when I saw the comparison between last year and now. Craziness!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday Rachel!!! Hope you all have a fun day celebrating!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We really did have a fun day!

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday beautiful Rachel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such a sweetie. Happy Birthday Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cutie!! Happy #3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Rachel had a very happy 3rd birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday to Rachel! I still can't believe how much she and Brody are alike! Stomping, starting out so quiet and then getting quite loud and talkative, and being so silly and full of life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)