Sunday, June 08, 2014

Project 364: Days 151 Through 157

June 1, 2014 -- The day after my birthday bash, I enjoyed leftover Redneck Caviar and chips for lunch. And Coke, of course!
June 2, 2014 -- Rachel and I hardly ever get to Let's Play early, but this day we did.
June 3, 2014 -- Rachel and I enjoyed a day of watching Tessa compete at our city's track meet. Tessa, the closest one in the picture, hurdled her way to third place!
June 4, 2014 -- I bought these flowers as a thank you gift.
June 5, 2014 -- Sam had a sick day, and while Rachel was at preschool, we walked along a lakeside path in the middle of our city. Love it!
June 6, 2014 -- Technically this is a picture taken at 3am Saturday morning. Lately, I've been enjoying some (really) late night lemonade and Gilmore Girls.
June 7, 2014 -- I took this picture of Rachel after she devoured an ice cream cone at the Greek Food Festival. Don't you just want to eat her?!?!?

3 comments:

  1. Oh Gilmore Girls--miss that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a week!! I love Rachel's face in the last pic! How cute is she???

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great week in pictures! Yummy snacks, beautiful flowers, beautiful weather outdoors, and messy ice cream faces are definitely the signs of a good week to us. Congrats to Tessa on her win! My brother ran track in high school, and I remember those track meets. Evan actually likes running so I am thinking that may be in his future too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)