Thursday, June 26, 2014

One Year Down, Thirteen More To Go

As I write this, Sam is at school for his last day of Junior Kindergarten. I can't believe this year is almost over (just five and a half hours left!!!), although I am so excited that summer is finally here. Whoo hoo!!! Bring it on summer!!!
Sam in September (left) and today (right).
You know, in case the dates aren't helpful :)
I wanted to get a sample of how Sam writes his name. I know it's not very clear in this picture, but right at the bottom he wrote "S-A-M" and then decided to spell "Sam" in the other direction as well so it says "M-A-S-A-M." This is just proof that you too, can turn your name into a palindrome if you so choose.

And finally some pictures of Sam showing some teenage attitude. Yes, already!
 

4 comments:

  1. Sam has grown so much this year! I can't wait to read all about the fun you have planned for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Sam! I also loved the pictures of Rachel in the previous posts but didn't get a chance to comment.
    He looks so much more grown-up in just a year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You too can turn your name into a palindrome"....you make me laugh. Just hilarious. :) Yay and congrats Sam! (or Masam...whichever he currently prefers...;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you are capturing the first and last days of school! Ugh, I failed at that one. Haha! Um, I'm not sure how to pronounce my palindrome. YRREHSHERRY? Yikes! MASAM sounds better. ;-) AHSATANATASHA even looks pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)