Tuesday, November 21, 2023

I Spy 2023: Weeks 42 & 43

It's my last "I Spy" catch up post. I found it hard to find photos for the prompts this time around so hopefully my thoughts all make sense :)

Let's Play iSpy 2022 

These pictures were mostly taken the week of November 1 - 7, although some of them were taken later.

earth

One of my favourite places on "earth" is in our backyard. I love digging in the "earth," planting flowers in it, and sitting enjoying the sun on this little piece of it.

near

We never sit this "near" each other on the couch while watching movies but I was trying to get a picture of our pajamas! Hahaha!

starts with X

While it doesn't "start with 'x'", our solar lights on the tree make an (abstract) 'x' and this was the closest I could come for this prompt.

garden objects (no plants)

The shovel, the grass clippers -- these are all "garden objects" I used to make the lily bed I dug a couple of weekends ago.

your choice

Pizza on a Friday night, after a full week of work, will always be "my choice." 

These pictures were (mostly) taken the week of November 8-14.

leaf love

 

Rachel and I raked all our leaves to the curb this day. I love that our city comes and sucks them up for us. The prompt of "leaf love" is a little vague here, I know :)

on your plate – quarterly

On our plate often this fall has been veggies from our CSA. We're doing a Fall box for a few months so enjoying some new veggies too.

monochromatic

 

While it isn't exactly "monochromatic" I love the orange of our floor, the orange flowers on Rachel's bunnyhug, the orange inside the purple carrots Rachel is chopping, and the orange of the sweet potatoes. There's a lot of orange in this picture!

no humans allowed

Sam tried out for his high school curling team (unfortunately he didn't make the team) but there were some early mornings driving him to the rink for tryouts. I loved seeing the sunrise after I dropped him off.

choose anything – monthly same vantage point

 

This was our dining room in October when my parents were visiting -- extra chairs and napkins and a tablecloth for a fancier dinner!

*week 95 & 96 of Lysha's challenge prompts. See her posts here and here.

2 comments:

  1. That's great your city sucks up your leaves. Parts of our area used to get that treatment, but never our street for some reason. We always fill about 40 leaf bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your fall veggies sound amazing and love the pic of Rachel cutting the purple carrots- one of my fave veggies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)