Monday, February 28, 2022

I Spy 2022: Week 8 (Week 60)

I'm slowly getting caught up on my "I Spy" posts and this one is only two days late! Hahaha!!! Maybe next week I'll be on time??? As always, I'm linking up with Lysha (and the other dedicated (and definitely more timely!) bloggers) at A Camera and A Cookbook.

Let's Play iSpy 2022

{backyard – quarterly}

I decided to take my "backyard pictures" from a different angle this year. You can't see the trampoline but, really, since it's winter, you can't see much of anything, except a whole lot of snow, in our backyard right now!

{across the street}

I really struggled with this one because I didn't want to take a picture of our neighbour's house "across the street." Then I hit on the idea of taking a picture of our house at night from "across the street." I really need to get a tripod for non-flash pictures but I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out.

{starts with 'L'}

A folded Load of Laundry (and an empty Laundry basket!) all "starts with 'l.'"

{next}

Rachel received this as a Christmas present from Tim and Janice years ago. It hangs across from our family calendar and I always look forward to how she'll choose to depict the "next" month. Here is what she was excited about for February.

{choose anythingsame vantage point}

 

Our dining room in February -- a beautiful bouquet of flowers from good friends was the centre of our table for a few weeks, the Valentine's tablecloth (and banners in the windows), and we still have six chairs and napkins for meals with my parents. And yes, we still have tulips too :)

As a reminder, here is what it looked like in January:

I think I need to take my dining room picture from a different angle to capture the room better without the bright light from the window. Maybe I'll experiment for March.

6 comments:

  1. I love Rachel's little "looking forward" owl! Your house looks so cozy at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like the bright light on your dining room picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the difference in monthly pictures. Like the booklets I had growing up where you had to circle all the differences. Can't wait to see your backyard pic next quarter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel's owl is so cute! Drew got a chalkboard for Christmas and put house rules on it ha. I love the light in your dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pic of your home at night- looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the owl chalkboard! I'm a sucker for anything 'owl.'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)