Saturday, February 26, 2022

I Spy 2022: Week 7 (Week 59)

I'm exactly a week late with this "I Spy" post. Ugh. I can't wait until spring when I don't feel so confined to the house all the time. Go away winter and cold. As always, I'm linking up with Lysha at A Camera and A Cookbook. Also, most of these pictures were taken on a walk with my parents. I feel like my favourite path is the best place for pictures of "walk" and "rocks."

Let's Play iSpy 2022

 {the sun shone}

I thought this was a neat way to show that "the sun shone" because you can see the shadows on the left and the melting on the right and the sun shining in the middle. I wasn't sure how I was going to capture this prompt and I love how this photo turned out.

{plugged}

As soon as I saw this prompt, I knew which photo I wanted to take. This is all the devices "plugged' in at my parents' house. Also, I want an outlet like this one!

{rock}

I wanted to get a picture of the "rocks" on the path where the kids often sit and take a break. What I wasn't expecting was how hard it would be to get a picture because many of them are covered in snow. Thankfully, these ones are a little larger and were poking out a bit.

{walking}

This isn't the best picture but the story behind it is hilarious (I think!). I was taking the picture of the path below because it's my favourite place to walk, so I was going to use it for this prompt. However, as I was putting the phone away, I accidentally took this picture of my mom and I "walking." It made both of us laugh so hard because it was definitely unintentional but clearly fits the prompt well!!!

{your choice}

It is always "my choice" to walk on the path, especially with people I love like Dave and the kids, or in this case, my parents.

Thanks for joining me for my late, and very walking focused, "I Spy." 

7 comments:

  1. That is quite the handy outlet! I was having a hard time finding rocks that weren't totally buried in snow too. Love how the sun shone photo turned out; it really is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowy pics are great especially the one with the sun shining and the melty bit, and I love the accidental one of you and your mum out walking - a happy accident! CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is an outlet! Even with the snow it seems like a great path to walk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "walking" picture - that was a happy accident! The "sun shown" picture is perfect too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Accidental pictures are fun! And I like the outlet too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO much snow! Great job with the prompts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We added UBS plugs in a few outlets and it is AWESOME! All that snow is just wild to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)