Tuesday, February 22, 2022

I Spy 2022: Week 6 (Week 58)

It's past time for another week of linking up with Lysha at A Camera and A Cookbook for I Spy. Do you want to hear the real reason I'm ten days late for this week? Honestly, it took me a while to get a picture of the "spot in town" I wanted to photograph. I never go for walks anymore (thanks winter and my lung issue) so I wasn't walking past it every few days. Dumb, right?!?!? I can't wait until we have less ice, and I have more stamina, and I can walk more.

 Let's Play iSpy 2022

{Spot in Town – Quarterly}

Here it is -- the "spot in town" I chose. It's our public square. You can see the menorah is still up in the middle left of the picture, the ice rink is open in the middle of the picture, and the Christmas tree is up in the middle right of the picture. I love this square and usually we're walking by it a couple of times a week.

{Starts with Y}

For "starts with 'y'" I decided to get a picture of the yellow flowers in the bouquet my friends sent to me. Tulips, roses, and daffodils are all gorgeous yellow flowers!

{Spent}

Surprisingly, Dave, Rachel, and I only "spent" an hour doing this puzzle. It was really fun to do and now we all want to travel again! Also, we don't know why they chose a rainbow for Canada?!?!?

{Stacked}

Yes, my library books are often "stacked" like this on my dresser. I sort them by due date and read the pile on the left first. I will admit though that it's pretty rare for me to have three stacks of books -- usually I only have two.

{Your Choice}

 

Even though I'm late with this particular week, except for the "spot in town" I was trying to use photos taken from this week. So "my choice" is the after work snack I had at my mom and dad's one day -- fresh chocolate chip cookies, some grapes, and the best homemade salted almonds ever. I really need to learn how to make the almonds because they are sooooo good!

8 comments:

  1. Now that is the perfect snack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite the reading stack!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought I checked out a lot of books from our library! WOW, that is an impressive snack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that modern menorah design and how fun to have an ice rink in your town centre. Yes, we always get a big bag of books from the library too. Yellow flowers are always a bunch of sunshine aren't they? CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your reading stack makes me anxious! I need to think of a spot in our town for a quarterly post - probably our town square too! The flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you'll be able to walk regularly soon! I love how organized your stack of books is - mine are always chaotic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers. I bet this town spot will look very different in the spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)