Saturday, February 05, 2022

I Spy 2022: Week 5 (Week 57)

It's time for another I Spy post with Lysha (and the others) at A Camera and A Cookbook.

 Let's Play iSpy 2022

{plant – quarterly}

I'm not sure how exciting my "quarterly plant" picture will be. This is an ivy I got as a thank you from one of the schools I worked at last spring. I used to have a lot of houseplants but, for some reason, since having kids, I haven't had as many around. My hope is that I'll be able to keep this plant alive for this whole year!

{chaos}

This is the back half of the playroom/our back entrance. Rachel has taken over this space and it's normally filled with her "chaos." There is a little extra stuff in there right now because we have a box of skates for when we want to go skating and dishes to return to friends from when they cooked supper for us. Also, let's face it -- the playroom could almost always use a good going through!

{love}

I "love" this mix of red and orangey-yellow tulips my mom picked up for me earlier this week. They are not two colours I would have put together but I think they're really striking.

{covered}

To be completely transparent, this is something Dave spied last weekend. "You should take a picture of this for 'I Spy,'" he insisted. I told him I wasn't going to use it unless I could make it fit a prompt. Then we got "covered" and, as this shovel is covered in ice, it was perfect! Thus, this picture is mostly for Dave. HAHAHAHA!!!

{your choice}

 

While, having it so cold that our windows are covered in frost patterns is never "my choice," at least the frost is pretty.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha, your tulips are GORGEOUS !! Great prompts for all of them especially that iced shovel and the frosty window. We are sweltering here in drought conditions - just hanging out for some rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those frost patterns are amazing! What beautiful tulip varieties. What a great spot of Dave's with that shovel; it really did fit the prompt perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shovel is a true picture of this winter, isn't it??? And ahhhh your tulips! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The frosted window really makes an interesting photo! Love the tulips you got too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those tulips! They're one of my favorite flowers. The frost and ice does make for great photos! stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes! Bring on those tulips!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those tulips are beautiful! I am so excited about Spring and all the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that frost pattern! So neat! But yeah for it to be that cold, stinks! Can't wait for you to have lots of tulips in the spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your frost patterns! We never get that because we have double-insulated windows and it doesn't actually get that cold here, so I will live vicariously through yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that your family helps you with the prompts! What gorgeous tulips.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)