Wednesday, February 16, 2022

10 On The 10th: February 2022

It's hard to believe that for my last "10 on the 10th" I was on bed rest because my lung had decided to misbehave. (You can see that post here.) Phew, thankfully, I'm mostly through that now. I just have to be careful not to lift anything too heavy.

I always find it hard to take photos on a week day since I spend so much time at work. So this month I decided to take pictures of contrasts. The first set of pictures is from our yard, as it was snowing. I tromped into the backyard to get some of these pictures and the snow was so deep, it went inside my boots. Ugh.


The second set of pictures is of the beautiful bouquet of spring flowers my friends sent to me. I much prefer these photos. How long until spring?!?!?!?


So there are my contrasting photos taken on the 10th of February. On March 10th, I'll be one day away from Spring Break and a whole week off work. Whoooo hooooo!!! And maybe, just maybe, we'll have some spring like weather. Maybe...

Can you tell I'm done with winter?!?!?! :)

10 comments:

  1. I am so done with winter too girl- I hear you! :) So glad you are on the mend XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to throwing Old Man Winter a going away party - soon, I hope. I was out yesterday in the back garden to take photos of the garden in winter - it was so un-inspiring. Snow & more snow. Like your flower photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My back yard is definitely WAY BETTER in spring and summer! If we throw the going away party now, do you think winter will get the hint?!?!?!

      Delete
  3. I'm so ready for all the white stuff to be gone & all the colors & green to shine through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snow just makes me sad ha, I don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allena is saddened by your snow and I'm JEALOUS. All our snow melted with the warm rain and now it's just BROWN AND MUDDY everywhere. I hate muddy winters. Give me white snow or give me warm spring green grasses and flowers. Muddy winters suck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flowers are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)