Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Daily Photo: October 22 - 28, 2019

I didn't mean for this week to be so fall focused but that unintentionally happened :)

October 22, 2019 -- I made a sweet potato chickpea stew for supper. It was so pretty in the pot.

October 23, 2019 -- Our tree still had some green leaves but most of them were red this day.

October 24, 2019 -- Rachel was jumping for joy over Fall! It was also Fall colours day at school.

October 25, 2019 -- I spent most of this day at a funeral and then helping out with the luncheon afterwards. I just didn't feel like taking a picture this day.

October 26, 2019 -- I finished The Immortalists and Rachel helped me take a picture of it in our tree :)

October 27, 2019 -- These are all the books I read during the readathon. Yay!

October 28, 2019 -- It was a gorgeous fall day with sun for laundry hanging and bright colours. I don't think we'll have many of these left. And no, our grass still isn't mowed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)