Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Daily Photo: February 19 - 25, 2019

February 19, 2019 -- We were really excited (Rachel especially) to get to fly on the WestJet Frozen themed plane on one of the legs of our journey. My parents flew on this plane in October, coming to visit us. You can read more about this fun plane here.

February 20, 2019 -- It was lovely to be home again and enjoy a mid-afternoon cup of tea and finish off a book. Aaahhh!

February 21, 2019 -- Every night Sam, Rachel, and I fall asleep with magic/heat/comfort bags. (I don't know what to call them.) I love that Sam has taken on the nightly job of heating them up in the microwave for us.

February 22, 2019 --I took this picture at 7:00pm, right before I cleared the folded laundry off the bed (back into the laundry basket), and went to bed. I was tired.

February 23, 2019 -- Two signs of Spring on a sunny Saturday -- tulips and the first Blue Jays baseball game of the year on the radio! Yyyyyaaaayyyy!!!

February 24, 2019 -- Dave and Rachel took over cooking supper this day. It was so nice to have a break!

February 25, 2019 -- We had crazy strong winds and blowing snow. It made for some really big drifts of snow. And I thought the snow was pretty where it had stuck to our ivy. I am definitely ready for spring though... Anytime now...

1 comment:

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)