Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Daily Photo: February 12 - 18, 2019

February 12, 2019 -- It was our second snow day (but really an "ice day") in two weeks but Sam had a five hour play date with a friend. Afterwards, he and Rachel played games for about two hours.

February 13, 2019 -- I was trying to get a picture of a plane through a window but I LOVE this one I got where you can see the people waiting reflected in the glass.

February 14, 2019 -- Our flight arrived in Victoria (BC) really late so we didn't do much this day. We tried to walk to the ocean near the place where my parents are staying, but it was fenced off. Boo.

February 15, 2019 -- Siblings skipping stones and getting soaked. Alternative description: We finally made it to the ocean! Yay!!!

February 16, 2019 -- We went for a walk to the local supermarket and they were selling the most interesting roses. I've never seen ruffled roses like this. Their colour and their shape were both so unique. I bought some for my mom since she noticed them first.

February 17, 2019 -- We drove along the south coast of Vancouver Island and found some surfers. That's Washington state in the background. The scenery was incredible.

February 18, 2019 -- We went for a walk in an old growth forest. It was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)