Saturday, March 29, 2014

Project 364: Days 82 Through 87

Note: I am posting this a day early because I have a very special post planned for tomorrow :) So you only get six days this week.

March 23, 2014 -- Tim and Janice brought flowers for Dave, and I took a stress-relief break to photograph them.
March 24, 2014 -- After a few days of just "surviving" due to Dave's injury, we finally had some fun time together. The kids and I made this forest, as suggested by Sam's favourite magazine, Chirp.
 March 25, 2014 -- I don't know what got into me this morning, but suddenly I was craving a bowl of Fruit Loops. And we only have them on hand because we did a craft with them last week!
March 26, 2014 -- As a part of our de-cluttering process, we found the amaryllis bulb Dave's parents gave us for Channukah. We may not have planted it as soon as we should have, but this thing still had the will to grow. I could learn from that!
March 27, 2014 -- It seems like this money might come in handy next week!
March 28, 2014 -- Sam wanted pink spikes all over his head for Crazy Hair Day at school. Visions of teenage-hood are making me sweat!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, Sam looks like such a big boy in that last picture...sigh... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so grown-up with that hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for your VACATION!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so cool that my blog readers were excited for, and with, me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)