Tuesday, July 11, 2023

I Spy 2023: Week 27

Welcome to the "WE'RE IN SASKATCHEWAN!!!!" version of I Spy. This week we're so happy to be on vacation at my parents' house and can you tell I'm excited about it?!?!? :)

Let's Play iSpy 2022

shelf

I think this "shelf" at my parents' house is so neat. I love the corner built ins. I love the memories in pictures I see on here. And I've read quite a few of these books as well.

selfie – quarterly

This is me, on Mom and Dad's deck. I love being in Saskatchewan in the summer!!!

drinking

 

I'm "drinking" whatever my dad is making. Sometimes it's a G&T, sometimes it's a Moscow Mule, and sometimes it's an invention of his own making. Whatever he serves, it's always really good!!! Since we've been here this time, he's invented a "Saskatchewan Sunrise" for the kids -- ginger ale, lime, and rhubarb syrup. It's so pretty!

starts with 'W'

 
The wine in Mom's wine room "starts with 'w.'" I wish I liked drinking wine because Mom's is soooo good. And this is less than half of her carboys filled with new batches of wine.

Your Choice

A Blue Jays player winning the Home Run Derby for the first time will always be "my choice!!!" Yyyyaaaayyyyyy!!!

*week 79 of Lysha's challenge prompts. Lysha didn't post for these prompts.

5 comments:

  1. I hope that you enjoy your vacation to the fullest!!! Vlad is a stud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time in your happy place! Looks like an amazing place to be ;).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)