Friday, November 04, 2022

10 On The 10th: October 2022

I know it's almost November 10th, but I still haven't posted my October 10th pictures. Once again, October 10th fell on our Thanksgiving weekend (as it did last year) but this year it was our actual Thanksgiving Day. We cleaned the basement in the morning (oh so exciting!) and then in the afternoon we went for a walk at a local natural area. And it was gorgeous! It was so easy to take about a million pictures and it was so hard to choose just ten for this post. So enjoy 10 photos of our fall walk.


I loved the colours on the "green" roof. It was so pretty.

Did I mention already that the colours were amazing?!?!?!

So thankful for my family.

Honestly, Sam and Rachel were slightly annoying for quite a bit of this walk but I did capture this moment of calm and sweetness between the two of them.

I loved the levels of fungi growing on the tree.
 
It was a gorgeous day for a walk!

Thanks for enjoying this lovely fall day with me. Although most of the leaves have now fallen off the trees, our weather is still quite warm for November so I'm going to soak it all up while I can.

4 comments:

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)