Tuesday, November 22, 2022

10 On The 10th: November 2022

Welcome to "10 On The 10th" for November. November 10th was insane. I worked late so Dave and the kids picked me up at work on the way to dance. Rachel had two hours of dance class and it was parent viewing week.

First up was a bit of ballet in one studio...

Then some more ballet in a second studio. Rachel's dance bestie was watching while she waited for her turn at the barre.

Then there was some stretching for jazz...

And more stretching for jazz at the barre.

Sorry, I don't have more exciting photos from dance but I try not to show other kids on the blog, without their parents' permission. However, it was fun to watch what Rachel has been working on at the dance studio this year.

Dave and Sam left during the second hour of dance viewing to grab supper for all of us because half an hour after Rachel's dance ended, we had a high school visit for Sam on the other end of town. Yes, we are already at that point.
 
Sam enjoyed visiting this school and we'll see which one he ends up choosing. He is trying to decide  between three right now.
 
After being away from home for almost fourteen hours this day, I was very happy to crawl into bed at the end of it! Hopefully December 10th will be a little less insane :)

4 comments:

  1. Awww! Love these dance pics- she looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool that Sam gets to choose a high school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel looks amazing in class. How exciting to explore Sam's high school options!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures of Rachel at dance class. Makes me miss my dancing days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)