Sunday, April 24, 2022

I Spy 2022: Week 16 (Week 68)

It's another "I Spy" post and, as always, I'm linking up with Lysha at A Camera and A Cookbook. This week there were a few photos I could have used for more than one prompt so it was a challenge to figure out which photo best suited each prompt.

Let's Play iSpy 2022 

{along the way}

I did a lot of walking last Monday, and "along the way" I saw these Stations of The Cross. Each station had a cross image and told a piece of the story of Jesus' death and resurrection. This was a really interesting Stations of the Cross and it was on my favourite trail.

{black and white}

I took this picture on Monday night after we'd had a few hours of snow. While I didn't love the snow, I did love how our back yard looked in "black and white." This isn't an actual black and white photo as I don't know how to edit them that way, except on Instagram, but it feels close.

{overdue}

By Wednesday, all our snow had melted and I gave our front bed a much "overdue" cleaning out. I got rid of the greenery from the window boxes, raked all the dead leaves out of the bed, trimmed out all the dead stems, and hung the pansy basket. It looks so much better now!!!

{branched}

 

Each bouquet of tulips grows so differently and these ones really "branched" out. I love how sprawly they are :)

 {your choice}

Getting locally made, delicious, ice cream with my kids is always "my choice"! Clearly, it's my kids' choice too :)

6 comments:

  1. I like the pictures of the flowers and the ice cream much more than the snowy one- ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring snow, no thank you! The ice cream looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great photos! I am so glad you snow did not stick around. The ice cream looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the unusually branched out tulips, and the Stations of the Cross.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos this week! Love the last one...so much happiness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)