Monday, April 11, 2022

I Spy 2022: Week 14 (Week 66)

I really struggled with some of these prompts which is why my post is late. Also, I never read the other posts until I've written mine so I can't get inspired by how the others interpret the prompts. And in case it isn't clear, this is my I Spy post with Lysha at A Camera and A Cookbook :)

 Let's Play iSpy 2022 

{Selfie – Quarterly}

I had this idea that my selfie would show our tree changing throughout the seasons as well. But it's been such a cold spring, that it still looks like winter. You can't see the beginning of leaves or anything and I'm still wearing my winter jacket. Ugh.

{Covered}

After I posted about our difficult week, friends from church offered to drop off homemade bagels. After eating one, Rachel's plate was absolutely "covered" in sesame seeds.

{Beneath}

Dave had a flu, or bad cold (not Covid according to four RATs), so spent a lot of this week "covered" in blankets, lying on the couch. Thankfully, he's feeling much better. Phew.

{Among}

I added so many vegetable to a package of chicken noodle soup, it was hard to see the noodles "among" all the vegetables!!!

 
{Choose Anything (same vantage point – Monthy)}

This is our table, set to host a St Patrick's Day supper with Dave's and my parents. We had Beef & Guinness Stew and it was delicious!!!

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute springy tablescape! That bagel is making my mouth water- ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of non-covid crud going around right now for sure! Lots of my coworkers with every covid symptom in the book who have access to PCRs and all coming back negative. I think immune systems are likely just not used to ANY germs right now after two years of masking, physical distancing and lots of hand sanitizer. Glad Dave is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Dave is feeling better; my husband had a horrible cold this past week too and was kind enough to pass it along to one of our son's (who hardly seems sick at all). I like the idea of your selfie and showing the different seasons; I'm sure it will look like spring soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that Dave is feeling better!! I read (on another blog somewhere!?!) that you have been blogging 15 years - wow! Congratulations! Hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that bagel looks delicious with all the sesame seeds! And a very clever interpretation of "covered"! Glad Dave is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natasha - spring WILL come! Great photos - the bagel is my fave too - and glad Dave just had flu and is getting better. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Dave! And that is one seedy bagel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lot of sesame seeds! Hope Dave wasn't down too long.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)