Sunday, April 03, 2022

I Spy 2022: Week 13 (Week 65)

My "I Spy" is late this week because, yesterday at this time, I only had one picture for the set of prompts. Then we went on a walk and all these ideas came to me. Yay for a good, inspiring, family walk! As always, I'm linking up with Lysha, and the other I Spy bloggers, at A Camera and A Cookbook.

Let's Play iSpy 2022

 {trees}

 
I went for a walk on my lunch break on Thursday, looked up, and loved seeing the sky through the "trees." I can't wait until it's nicer out and I can go for a walk every lunch time. Most days lately, it's been too cold.

{scenery}

 

We walked to the thrift store to drop things off, then walked along another path in our city (not my favourite one -- haha!), to get to a greenhouse. The "scenery" was so pretty I could almost forget I was walking in the middle of the city.

{outfit – quarterly}

While it wasn't quite warm enough to ditch my socks (hahaha!) or go without a jacket, I did wear jeans and a bunnyhug under my spring jacket for our walk. Rachel was very excited about the "outfit" which she'd picked out so I decided to include her picture too! She was walking around exclaiming, "I look so cute!"

{Starts with 'D'}

Our neighbourhood "ducks" are back!!! Rachel spotted them in our neighbour's yard. They usually hang around for a couple of weeks every spring.

{Your Choice}

 

Walking to our local greenhouse to pick out my spring pansies is always "my choice." I can't wait to plant them but it needs to warm up a little first! And no, I didn't buy everything pictured here, although I wanted to!!!

7 comments:

  1. The greenhouse full of pansies brings back memories of all the years my husband managed the greenhouse here. A lovely and familiar sight! Great photos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those plants make me giddy! YEAH!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for inspiring walks! I took nearly all my photos on our one walk this week too. Love those pansies and the tree shot is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have neighborhood ducks too! I love when they show up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are so pretty!! Love Rachel's outfit and pose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look through the trees, and your ducky visitors. Dosen't the sight of flowers en masse always look fabulous? CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't yall the cutest! Love the angel of your trees shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)