Thursday, February 15, 2024

10 On The 10th: February 2024

After two fairly wordy posts, today's post is my "10 on the 10th" for February, and I am going to let the pictures (mostly) speak for themselves. For this post, I actually took my pictures on February 11th because I knew I was going to enjoy the most fun tea time with Janice, her mom, and a friend from church at the Clay & Glass Gallery in our uptown. The setting was so cool, and the food was incredible!

I loved the sculptures in the front entry.
I love blown glass and took a few pictures of these items in the gift shop. 

The four of us enjoying our tea time.
The tea started with mimosas and I am always happy to have one! I felt so elegant!!! And, as a thank you, we got to keep our cups and saucers.
This was a cool clay installation.
More blown glass in the gift shop. I just wish I could buy it all!

This was an annual fundraising event for the gallery and honestly, I may just go every year. It was so fun and so delicious, and we had such a great time!

5 comments:

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)