Tuesday, August 15, 2023

I Spy: Week 32

It's time for another edition of "I Spy." I took all of these pictures around our house and yard, which is a little unusual for my "I Spy" posts lately.

Let's Play iSpy 2022

Something I can’t live without

When our neighbours built their fence, somehow our clothesline got wrecked. They knocked it askew and we needed to replace since it was hanging too low and we couldn't fix it. I really "can't live without" my clothesline, I love it so much and use it all the time, so I'm really happy we were able to replace it this past weekend.

Spot in Town – Quarterly

Our street is my "spot in town." It's so green in the summer and I love how beautiful the sky is in this picture. 

sometimes

"Sometimes" I get a slow morning of eating some breakfast, drinking my coffee-hot chocolate, and reading outside. This is a great way to start the day.

corner

When we picked Sam up from camp, we stopped in a small town for lunch. Down the street was a store which sold this cute sign. The kids and I were on board to get it right away but Dave was a little less sure. However, it works so well in this "corner" of our front porch and it makes me smile every time I see it. This is perfect for our baseball loving family :)   

your choice

Summer produce is always "my choice." I LOVE peaches and these ones have been especially delicious. I may have to make some muffins with these ones.

*week 85 of Lysha's challenge prompts. See her post here.

4 comments:

  1. I love how all of the pictures are showing quintessential summer! Just perfect and dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sign! We went peach picking this summer, so yummy. I've heard good things about that book - I have it but haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those peaches look so good!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)