Saturday, March 19, 2022

I Spy 2022: Week 11 (Week 63)

It's time for another dose of "I Spy" with Lysha at A Camera and A Cookbook. It's also another New York focused post. Some of the pictures might not fit the prompts super well but I wanted to see if I could make them work so thanks for bearing with me :)

Let's Play iSpy 2022

{Front Yard – Quarterly}

This is our front yard after a few days of warmer temperatures and the snow is starting to melt. Soon I'll be able to take the Christmas ornaments off the tree! Hahaha!!!

{Propped}

 

A couple of people told us we should go to Little Island in New York City. It's all "propped" up on these cement structures. We had a really fun time walking all around, up and down the island, and exploring. I'd love to go back in summer when everything is green but it was such a gorgeous day to be outside, I didn't mind that it was just waking up from winter. (Also, I will show more Little Island photos when I write about that day in New York. This is just a teaser!)

{Starts with C}

 

I was excited to visit "Citrovia" which is an art installation in New York City and "starts with 'c.'" We had a lot of fun walking around and taking interesting pictures. Again, more to come in a later post.

{Through}

 

Only in New York City can you be walking around, and inadvertently, walk "through" where a commercial is being filmed. Thankfully, they let us get by. I don't know what commercial they were filming.

{Your Choice}

 

Sam in the Meatpacking District and Rachel practicing her dance leaps on Little Island -- it is always "my choice" to see my kids enjoying themselves while we explore somewhere fun!

Thanks for being patient with yet another New York City teaser post. I do promise that next week I'll start with some recaps.

6 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job with these prompts. What a neat "propped" photo and I love that citrus installation. I know that Tamar always finds neat things like this to explore just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job combining the prompts with the NYC photos! I thought maybe the ornaments on your tree were Easter eggs! You didn't have to tell us they were Christmas ornaments, and we wouldn't have known! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see more from NY! I don't know about Little Island!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome and totally fit the prompts! Can't wait to hear all about your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I scrolled down and read about each photo, I was like this is my favorite, no this is my favorite! Haha! I loved them all. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)