Wednesday, March 02, 2022

Currently: March 2022

It's already the first Wednesday in March so it's time to link up with Anne at in residence, and everyone else, for "Currently." I found some of the prompts hard this time so sorry if my answers are a little lame :)

 [collecting]

This is a sad reflection of my life right now but currently I'm "collecting" empty boxes from work. I'm doing a decluttering challenge and I keep filling boxes up. I feel a bit silly every time I walk out of work with a pile of empty boxes but we're using them.
 
Also, this meme is so me:
ONE THING NOBODY EVER TALKS ABOUT BEING AN ADULT IS HOW MUCH TIME YOU DEBATE YOURSELF ON KEEPING A CARDBOARD BOX BECAUSE IT'S LIKE A REALLY, REALLY GOOD BOX.
image from here

[craving]

 I am really "craving" spring. Bring on all the warm(er) weather, all the snow melting, all the longer days, and all the walking. Oh, and bring on all the laundry hanging and reading outside and bare feet. I LOVE spring.

Me in my "spring happy place" last year.

[picturing]

Lately, I've been "picturing" where I might go with my job. I am currently a second secretary at an elementary school which means I work with a head secretary. I think I'd like to be a head secretary at a small elementary school which means I would (in all likelihood) be the only secretary and have more responsibilities. I don't know if I'd be good at managing another person so I don't think I'd want to be a head secretary with another secretary (or two) working with me. So I'm starting to picture my path to get to my goal.

[playing]

Rachel has been "playing" with puzzles a lot lately, with a little bit of help from me. Our play room is overrun by them! And Dave has been "playing" guitar in preparation for a concert he's involved in at church on Friday night.

[wishing]

Honestly, I'm "wishing" it was next week at this time! There are a few things which are in limbo for me right now and I am not good at limbo. By next week Wednesday I should have much more certainty about these things and I will feel much more settled. Also, next Wednesday is my last day of work before March Break, and being off for over a week, so I'm really ready for it to get here!!!

So that's what up with me "currently." I feel like I'm much more hopeful than I've been for a few months and it's a great place to be. I really enjoy reading all your "currently" posts so I'm looking forward to doing that over the next few days. Until then, Happy (Almost) Spring!!!

10 comments:

  1. So glad to hear things feel more hopeful for you and the sunshine and getting outside helps! I hope you get some clarity on your job and enjoy your upcoming break! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of you reading with the laundry in the background is so nice! I hate limbo too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to getting to the spring happy place soon!! You do look quite content in that photo:) And hooray for spring break right around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you would rock being the head secretary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you find the perfect job for you! And that meme is hilarious because it's so true! I hate getting rid of a good box. haha

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can feel spring in the air, it's so close (aside from the temperatures for tomorrow), but the longer days are starting (like your Insta post this morning).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought you did great with the prompts! And YES ready for spring and spring break!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait to sit outside barefoot with a good book!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. best wishes as you work towards a job that's an even better fit for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope this week allows you to get settled! I am craving Spring too-real bad- can't wait for sunshine, warmth, being outside and tulips of course :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)