Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Lost In The Woods

This past Saturday I woke up to a text from a friend asking if we'd like to go for a walk in some woods that afternoon. One of Rachel's school friends wanted to share some special places with her. Thankfully, we had no plans, and the weather was nice, so we accepted. And I'm so glad we did. It was our first visit but it definitely won't be our last one. In fact, if the weather is okay this weekend, we hope to go back with Dave and Sam to explore some more.

It was so beautiful and so much fun to explore. Can you see why we want to go back???

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I had so much fun taking them and playing with my camera.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful place to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so amazing.
    One time Lance and I did get lost in the woods...and I was pregnant with Clarice. We ended up pretty far away and I asked a stranger to drive us back to the main parking lot. It is pretty crazy to look back on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is beautiful! I would definitely be going back often!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely I can see why you want to go back. Like a vacation!! What a wonderful getaway, if only for an afternoon. Nothing like being in nature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really did feel like a mini break! I loved it!

      Delete
  6. This is beautiful! How far away from you is it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love getting out in nature especially in the fall. So much beauty in this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)