Monday, November 23, 2020

25 Days Of Gratitude Photo Challenge: Week Three

As has become my routine on Mondays in November, I am posting my 25 Days of Gratitude Photo Challenge. This photo challenge is being hosted by Leslie at Once Upon A Time and Happily Ever After. Here's what I've been grateful for this past week.

My Autumn 2020 Bucket List: Update 10.2020 

image from here

Surprise

I woke up this morning and had an hour long Instagram message conversation with my good friend in Kenya. I had to celebrate this surprise connection by drinking out of my Kenya coffeehouse mug.

Morning

My morning at work included a doughnut which was a great 10:00am pick me up! 

Evening

My evening consisted of drinking tea, eating cookies, and reading my book for book club. It was pretty perfect actually! 

Hobby

 

This picture combines some of my favourite hobbies -- blogging, reading, and being with friends. Yes, this is my blog friends book club! Meet Allena, Emily, and Erika. When Covid hit, I couldn't imagine anything good coming out of it but honestly, this has become one of my favourite nights of the month.

Work

 

I wrote in my "10 on the 10th" post how I was sick of cold lunches. Sarah, another blog friend, suggested eating bagels with cream cheese, tomatoes, and cucumbers. Seriously, these sandwiches are soooo good!!! Also, I have about ten office chairs in my work space so this is the one which holds my lunch!

Play

My play this day was hanging new ornaments on our outside tree and trying to get a unique picture. I like playing with the settings on my camera. 

Warm Beverage

I baked another batch of my new favourite cookies, and drank Earl Grey tea out of the mug I bought in Vienna, while we watched the Hallmark movie, "Christmas in Vienna." It was a very cozy evening.

10 comments:

  1. I love that mug. Must add the book to my list - I imagine the musical Come From Away is the same similar story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you enjoyed your sandwich :)
    Those cookies look amazing. Perfect for reading and a hot beverage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cookies are sooooo good! I'm linking to the recipe on Wednesday and you should definitely try them. And yes, thank you soooo much for the sandwich idea. I got Dave to buy more plain bagels and tomatoes today when he went grocery shopping!

      Delete
  3. So many great things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fun filled week of gratitude. Those cookies look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are sooo good. It's a recipe I found from a blog friend and I've made them twice now!

      Delete
  5. I'm totally writing down that sandwich idea. SOunds DELISH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last photo is simple, but yet my total goals for this holiday season. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY for bookclub and also GENIUS about the bagel sandwiches; I love a cucumber tomato cream cheese bagel sandwich (preferably with lox but also great without!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You take really lovely photos!! The ornament is one of my faves but I think the morning shot with mask, sanitizer and doughnut tells the story we have all been living this year. Thank you for joining me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)