Monday, November 02, 2020

Fall Photo A Day: Part 4

It's the final post of this particular Fall photo challenge. It really has been a glorious Fall to document this way. And I may have found another Fall photo challenge, with different prompts, which goes from yesterday until November 25 so I think I will do that one too. It's being hosted by Leslie at Once Upon A Time And Happily Ever After and you can find the prompts here.

But first, here are the last of these pictures :)

 

image from here

Fall Squad

My "fall squad" is these two. It was a really nice afternoon so I made the kids come out and help me rake our yard.

Leaves

I don't have to go all that far to take pictures of incredible looking leaves as these are on the tree in our backyard. I wish this time of year could last for months, instead of weeks.

Smile

We're all smiles because we got flu shots today. Rachel was thrilled because it didn't hurt. She was fairly stressed about that. It took a few tries to get our shots because a lot of places were out of vaccines already. Thankfully, I persisted and found somewhere that still had them in stock. Phew. 

Cozy

It was a not great Monday so I got home and immediately changed into my coziest outfit. It feels like wearing a hug which is exactly what I needed.

Sunset

I totally had to cheat for this photo because the day of the "sunset" prompt, it was grey and rainy so we didn't have a sunset. This photo was taken the next day and, sadly, it's hard to get a good sunset picture on our street.

Book

I have been turning to comfort reads lately and this day it was Nora Roberts.

I wish...

I wish I could spend more time sleeping in bed these days. I get up at 5:30 every week day and I do not like it. I'm really looking forward to some days off in January. 

Candy

This photo is also a cheat because I didn't eat any candy on Friday. I more than made up for it on Saturday though! Hahaha!!! 

Costume

 

I want to write more about our Hallowe'en because it was actually pretty fun! The kids dressed up, we met up with a school friend of Rachel's, and we trick or treated at our uptown shops. Rachel wore her moose costume from a few years ago, Sam wore his Creeper pjs (Hahaha!!!), and Rachel's friend was Hermione.

Thanks for reading along with my photo challenge and I'll be back here next Monday for the first week of my new photo challenge. 

8 comments:

  1. You had a great fall, all things considered! My alarm is at 5am and some days I am up and at 'em and some days I am dragging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Key trilogy is one of my favorites! I wish our leaves looked like yours AND I also wish my bed was heated before I got into it every night ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some comfy pants & sweatshirts on days I'm not feeling my best. it really is like a hug.
    Those red leaves - GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. That foliage is stunning and love your jammies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so amazed by the leaves this year. Pictures just couldn't capture the beauty although I gave it a good shot!

      Delete
  5. I love the photos and seeing what you guys have been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the bright red leaves. We specifically planted a red maple in our yard (you know, the one the deer destroyed) just so we could have the burst of red every year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)