Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Daily Photo: March 5 - 11, 2019

March 5, 2019 -- Our youth group had its first Pancake Tuesday supper at the church for the youth and their families. (And for the sponsors' families as well, which is how we got in on it!) After supper people were invited to participate in games like "the pancake toss." Do you see the pancake just above the door on the right?

March 6, 2019 -- I was lying in bed shortly after midnight this day when I realized I had taken no photo. Boo :( The kids had optometrist appointments, I ran some errands, and then I had my first meeting with my neighbourhood book club so I was a little busy this day.

March 7, 2019 -- I took this picture of Rachel at breakfast. She was telling me a story about something hilarious which had happened the night before.

March 8, 2019 -- I made two loaves of challah for Shabbat. We needed a double portion of rest!

March 9, 2019 -- I was super excited to see a new item now being carried in my local grocery store. No more waiting for trips to the US (and Target) to stock up!

March 10, 2019 -- Sam and Rachel spent the morning in their pajamas doing a puzzle. It was a good way to spend a March Break Sunday.

March 11, 2019 -- We spent the morning at a play place with friends and then went out for lunch with them. An afternoon of cozy reading time was called for after all that excitement.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous bread and I'm SHOCKED you know about/use RoTel! It's a staple here ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)