Monday, December 05, 2011

Cafe O Play

This week is shaping up to be a busy week so Elena and I were going to go to Cafe O Play on Friday but decided to go today instead.

It wasn't that great a time. Cafe O Play had some sort of shopping event going on so it was kind of crowded and Sam didn't sleep well last night so he mostly wanted to cuddle. And Rachel was okay in the bouncy seat until a little boy fell near it and then I think she got scared. So we left early and came home. Sam is now having a nap (still! He went down at 1 and it's 3:26 now) and Rachel slept for a bit too.

Anyways, Skylar and Rachel were super-cute hanging out in the bouncy seats together so I took some pictures. Hopefully our next Cafe O Play experience will be a little happier...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)