Saturday, February 26, 2011

Two Tessa Eliz(s)abeths

So those of you who know me well know that I have an adorable, almost-ten-year-old in my life named Tessa. She is the daughter of a friend of mine and I love her a lot. In January my friend, Yumi, from MOPS had a daughter and named her Tessa too. And they have the same (almost) middle name... Eliz/sabeth. It is such a kick because I feel a special connection to the baby Tessa because older Tessa is so awesome :) Anyways, I went to a baby shower tonight for Baby Tessa and I had a lot of fun. And not just because I won one of the games. Well both games actually but I felt selfish taking two prizes so I said to give the other prize to someone else.

Anyways, it was fun to meet some new people and to celebrate Baby Tessa. And they had some cute decorations and a really cute cupcake cake. Cupcake cakes are my new obsession. I so want to make one for Sam's second birthday. We'll see how it turns out. And you can check out last April's posts to see the one I made for his first birthday -- a turtle.



Welcome Baby Tessa indeed! From what I saw tonight you are well loved and you can't go too far wrong with that.

1 comment:

  1. Natasha this is hilarious! I just googled cupcake cakes because bring 9 months pregnant I haven't been able to get out much. I'm needing to find images to order a cake for Tessa's 2nd birthday tomorrow and I stumbled on this picture and thought, "that's cool a cake with welcome baby Tessa on it". Wow so neat to stumble on your blog and such a nice entry on it :) I had totally forgotten about that cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)