Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Knut at 25 (or 24) weeks, two days

EDITED TO ADD: OOOPS :( Knut was only at 24 weeks, 2 days this day. I screwed up :(

Knut is 25 weeks and two days today. I got a couple of new (to me) maternity shirts from a friend today and I wanted to wear one of them for today's picture because it is just that awesome! It is polyester and seems like it could be from the 70s but I'm pretty sure it's not. I can feel Knut move A LOT more these past few days. He/She really seems to respond to Sam's voice because that induces a lot of movement. Also when I sit so that he/she is squished he/she doesn't seem to like that either! So here is Knut as of today.



And because Sam requested it, here is a picture of him wearing my new shirt and Dave wearing my new shirt. Because again, it is just THAT awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)