Sunday, February 06, 2011

Baking buns with Oma

I got to sleep in this morning and Sam got to help Oma bake buns. Here are a couple of pictures -- Sam dumped all the flour for the buns into the bowl, or on the counter, as Oma needed it -- and some videos, which sadly I can't post now because they are too big and I can't figure out how to change them to a smaller format. I will work on that because the videos are super cute!


PS: Edited to add... I can't upload the videos and I am too annoyed to try any longer. I will have to upload them all next week when my more computer-literate husband can help. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)