Thursday, February 03, 2011

Oma and Opa are here!!!

Sam is very happy tonight because Oma and Opa (my mom and dad) are here! And is Sam ever the centre of attention when that happens?!?! They are coming through on their way home from Mexico and BC and they are taking Sam and I home with them for a week and a bit while Dave goes to a conference in Los Angeles. We're looking forward to spending some more time in Saskatoon.



I totally forgot a funny story. We were talking about Baby Knut and I asked Sam if he wanted to hug Baby Knut so he came over and hugged my belly and said, "Baby Knut." Then he walked over to my dad, hugged his belly and said, "Baby Knut." And we thought he knew what was going on :) Fortunately my dad thought it was as hysterically funny as the rest of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)