Friday, May 20, 2022

I Spy 2022: Week 19 (Week 71)

Are you guys ready for my third "I Spy" post of the week? This is the post I should have published this past Saturday, May 14th. It's been surprising to me that I've managed to have as many pictures from the week as I've had. "Spot in town" was taken last night, but otherwise, these pictures are all from last week. As always, I'm linking up with Lysha, and the other more timely "I Spy" bloggers, at A Camera and A Cookbook.

Let's Play iSpy 2022

{Spot in Town – Quarterly}

 This is our public square last night. We walked uptown to get ice cream and then sat here and ate it. Someone was offering free salsa lessons so Sam watched, Rachel and I briefly participated, and Dave went to get beer. I love all the various things which happen at our public square. You can go here to see it in winter.

{Starts with 'M'}

I love that our neighbours have a magnolia tree so I can enjoy it in the spring. They're so beautiful.

{at last}

"At last" food trucks are back and we've been taking full advantage of them. I had a lobster sandwich from this one and it was delicious!

{in the moment}

I was so "in the moment" on Mother's Day that this is the only picture I took. We had our first BBQ meal outside of the season. I loved all the salads which Dave and the kids made.

{your choice}

I know I recently posted a picture of ice cream (you can see it here), but ice cream can always be "our choice" right?! :)

7 comments:

  1. Your Mother's Day meal looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a funny food trick name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the summery meal and ice cream- my favorite time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your square - it always seems like something is going on! And yes, I always vote for ice cream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the magnolia flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you were in the moment for Mother's Day. That meal looks yum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm, I love a good lobster sandwich!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)