Wednesday, March 11, 2020

10 On The 10th: March 2020

Once again, I'm posting ten pictures about yesterday, the 10th of March.
Ironically, I forgot it was the 10th of the month, and that I wanted to take 10 pictures of my day until about 10:00am. That is when I was eating my yogurt after a busy few hours at work.
From work, I went straight to the school where I volunteer. Unfortunately, neither of the kids I work with were at school so I wasn't there for very long.
You don't see many flags in Canada, but our grocery store has a huge one outside of it. Since it was windy, it was all stretched out nicely.
Somewhere along the way, I lost my grocery list (ugh), but I think I remembered almost everything. I hope.
The warmer weather we've had the past few days, and the rain, has really done a number on our snow. I'm so excited to see green grass again!!! Is it too early to bring out the picnic table and start hanging out laundry. Answer: Unfortunately, yes.
For the first time in what felt like weeks, I was walking along the path to pick the kids up from school. Yay!!!
I put the kids to work putting away dishes and helping to make supper for tonight. Yes, I cooked tonight's supper before we made last night's supper.
I was cold so I made some tea. I love my new mug which Janice gave me for Christmas.
These bright yellow tulips added some colour to an otherwise very grey day.
It wasn't intentional, but we celebrated Taco Tuesday.

Tell me something about your 10th :)

4 comments:

  1. Interesting!...not many flags fly in Canada? I didn't know that! Random fact about March 10th...it was my other cat's birthday. He died (at the age of ten, actually) back in 2011. I always think about him on his birthday. He was a good kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when I go grocery shopping and forget things I need. Hope you ended up remembering everything! I love the mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what is in your tea - it looks creamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mug and tulips. :) And yum for tacos - we eat Mexican a lot and it's my favorite! I'm surprised you don't fly many flags in Canada - they are everywhere here! I like this idea - I think I'm going to try it next month - like a mini DiTL ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)