Friday, January 24, 2020

All About Sam, 2020

A few days ago I gave you All About Rachel 2020. Here is All About Sam. You can read about the last time I did this with Sam (in 2019) here. As always, the comments in italics are mine.
photo by Tessa

What is your name? Sam

How old are you? Is this a trick question? Ten! (He seriously asked me if it was a trick question!)

What is your favourite colour? Red

Who is your best friend? I don't know. Griffin, Benji, Chase, Ollie and Marcus.

What is your favourite animal?  Cats

What is your favourite movie? I don't know. I don't really have one.

What is your favourite book? Uuuuummmm... Warriors series. (He's like me. He really didn't want to pick one!)

What is your favourite food? Tacos.

What is your favourite song? I don't know. Imagine Dragons. I have favourite artists but not an actual favourite song.

What makes you happy? Baseball. (When I asked if it was playing or watching, he replied, "Both!")

What makes you sad? I don't know.

What is your favourite game? Minecraft.

Can you write your name for me?

3 comments:

  1. & with 10 years old, come the beginning of teenage attitude :) LOL
    Ahh - at least he could even think of a book series!!! I know a lot of kids that would be, "What's a book?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solidarity on the tacos, Sam. I could eat them every night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to look up Imagine Dragons. I haven't heard of them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)