Wednesday, January 22, 2020

All About Rachel, 2020

This is a quiz I found around the blogosphere in January of 2012. The last time I did this with Rachel was in February 2019 (see that post here). Let's see how things have changed! As in previous years, the only things I have added are the clarifications in italics. Enjoy!

photo by Tessa

What is your name? Rachel Katie "My Last Name" "Dave's Last Name" (Both our kids have my last name, which I kept, as a second middle name.)

How old are you? Eight

What is your favourite colour? Blue and green

Who is your best friend? Katie and Erin from school (I'd never heard her mention these friends before I asked her this question. Maybe Erin has come up once or twice.), Sydney and Morgan and Leah from dance

What is your favourite animal? bunnies and arctic fox (Dave and I weren’t surprised by the “bunnies” answer but the “arctic fox” one was a shock!)

What is your favourite movie? Frozen 2

What is your favourite book? Guinness Book of World Records (She basically loves anything that is odd facts right now. She also reads a lot of "Werid But True" books.)

What is your favourite food? KD with peas and tuna; Spanish rice; pancakes and waffles and grilled cheese and tomato soup

What is your favourite song? Into the Unknown, Lost in the Woods, Show Yourself, All Is Found (all from Frozen 2); It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere (by Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet), Sailor's Rest (by Stan Rogers), Rocketman, Imagine Dragons songs, Old Town Road

What makes you happy? Sammy (Her nickname for Sam, which she uses sometimes when she's being silly.)

What makes you sad? It's sort of hard to decide.

What is your favourite game? Speed (I think Sam taught her this game the night before I asked her this question. Ha!)

Can you write your name for me?

5 comments:

  1. how fun is this!! I love the signature. Keep doing that so you can see her grow.
    Love her name is from your last name. Our middle grandson, they used our last name as his middle name -
    I love that she loves facts & record setting books. That's a smart mind right there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 5:00 Somewhere! Love it, a girl after my own heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! She's looking so grown up! (And It's Five O'Clock Somewhere--hahahahaha--awesome.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I LOVE that her favorite song is "It's 5o'clock somewhere." That's so cute and adorable. I also notice that when I quiz kids about their "best friend," it's usually some random person I've never heard of; why is this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the song All is Found...it reminds me of an old song by Petra titled There is a Road. It was actually the first thing I looked up when Clarice and I got home from seeing Frozen 2. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)