Thursday, July 10, 2014

Project 364: Days 181 Through 185

Here's some more Project 364 catching up. Sorry it's been taking over the blog a little this week.

July 1, 2014 -- Sam got to practice hitting the ball over the net at his tennis lesson this day.
July 2, 2014 -- I bought some fresh tomatoes and bread at the produce stand at the pool and made a delicious sandwich with cheese and fresh basil. Yum!
July 3, 2014 -- I made a list called "Sam and Rachel's Summer of Fun 2014" with ideas from Pinterest, other bloggers, and my own little self :) This day we "made" watermelon cookies, which were super easy to do and which the kids thought were incredibly fun!
July 4, 2014 -- We finally filled the sand box with sand. Sam and Rachel spent almost the entire afternoon out there.
July 5, 2014 -- I went to The Works with my youth. I had the Teriyaki Melt which was messy but good.

3 comments:

  1. The sandwich you made looks so good, as does the burger. I love the picture of the kids playing in the sandbox. My kiddos love playing in sand. Sam looks like he really like tennis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sandwich looks GREAT!! And the watermelon cookies-- such a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture of your little tennis player! Also, that tomato and basil sandwich sounds and looks so yummy. I love the watermelon cookie idea. We haven't even had a watermelon this year so I need to get one ASAP and try this! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)