Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Daily Photo: December 10 - 16, 2019

December 10, 2019 -- As it was my first full day of work (well, training), and the kids' first day of coming home with a babysitter, they had an "after school" list of instructions.

December 11, 2019 -- It was my first official day of work, so the kids made me a sign. You can read more about my job, and see my sign, in this post here.

December 12, 2019 -- I only took this picture of Rachel in choir (back row, third from the right) at the school open house this day. Rachel was one of two emcees and got to announce the songs.

December 13, 2019 -- I worked three full days, plus a day of training, so I was in bed by 7 and asleep shortly after 9pm this day. Thus, I took no pictures. I could barely move :)

December 14, 2019 -- Due to some unusual circumstances, Rachel came with me to a Youth event at church. She got to enjoy an ice cream sundae at 8:30 on a Saturday night. This is a rare treat!

December 15, 2019 -- Our church is making a quilt to donate to a sale to raise funds for overseas work. Anyone is invited to quilt it during our church service and Rachel and Sam decided to take a turn this day. I was really impressed with how neat their stitches were.

December 16, 2019 -- Our back yard yesterday. I should probably get rid of my laundry hanging bench and give it up for the season. Boo :(

3 comments:

  1. That quilt is such a nice idea, so good your kids added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally can understand how tired you were - to go from not working to FT work overnight is HARD on the body! Good for you for getting much-needed rest. Can I come get an ice cream sundae too??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)