Friday, May 25, 2012

What's Your Name?

For a baby gift for Rachel, and a big brother gift for Sam, Sheri, Naden and Tevan gave each kid wooden letters spelling out their names. We painted them last August but didn't get them varnished (or sprayed with clear coating to protect the paint) until about a week ago.

And then I hung them. I didn't realize until I saw these pictures how un-straight they are hung. They looked pretty good when I did it but now I see they slant slightly down. Oh well!

Anyways, you can tell each child is happy with their names and I LOVE them!

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! What a great idea. Have a great weekend. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)